Saint's Exile
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which pieces in the Extended building mod actually WORK?

2 posters

Go down

Which pieces in the Extended building mod actually WORK? Empty Which pieces in the Extended building mod actually WORK?

Post by dronevandalism Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:35 pm

This isn't so much a question as it is a statement. I am trying out the pieces for the Extended building mod and figured I'd make a list of which ones are working and which ones are just for show. At the moment I am trying to find a deployable box type thing that will repair vehicles but so far haven't found any.

WORKS:
HuronFuelBox - WORKS for refueling vehicles
HuronAmmoBox - WORKS for rearming vehicles
Pumpstation - WORKS for refueling vehicles and cans

DOESN'T WORK:
Welding Cart - DOESNT WORK for repairing vehicles
Workbench 2.0 - DOESNT work for repairing vehicles
Ammobox Pallet Kit - DOESNT work for rearming vehicles

If other people would like to try other things and let me know, post below and I'll update this main thread and give you credit next to the entry.

dronevandalism
Novice

Back to top Go down

Which pieces in the Extended building mod actually WORK? Empty Re: Which pieces in the Extended building mod actually WORK?

Post by Admin Sun Aug 13, 2017 7:44 pm

Sorry for the late reply. The Ammobox Pallet Kit is for storage, not rearming vehicles. As for the others, I do not currently know the scripting to make those act as a repair utility. With other alternatives (ex. repair offroad) it is unfortunately not a high priority at this point. Thank you for checking them out though!
- SaintADW
Server Owner

Admin
Admin

https://saintsexile.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum